HEADSHOCK 1906 AKA "Big Body" BLAKE

HEADSHOCK1906 #famousmoviequotes "take me to jail...throw away the key" - don't b a menace... @anniel0v3
HEADSHOCK1906:RT @Hardaway11 #questionyouhate you gonna eat that? Nigga look at me hell yeah imma eat that shit.<<< #truestory
HEADSHOCK1906: @TJack22 you are old...grandma
HEADSHOCK1906: @flyguydane u right u can't have a bowl u might fall in and drown
HEADSHOCK1906: This lil nigga smell like dome str8 ass...someone ain shower last night or this morning...
HEADSHOCK1906: when ur at work at ur boss asks you if your busy?, bitch is that suppose to b a trick question???
HEADSHOCK1906: #questionsyouhate can I borrow a piece of paper?? What!? U kno u not bout to give that back
HEADSHOCK1906: As a matter of fact who hunts anyone down for borrowing a effin quarter #petty get ur life together, u kno they wasn't gonna give it back
HEADSHOCK1906: #questionsyouhate why r ur lips black??? Do u smoke??? No bitch I don't smoke n my lips r blk cuz I had blk parents the last time I checked
HEADSHOCK1906: Bout to make jacking money on a presentation look good...lol don't ask me no random ass question either professor

No comments:
Post a Comment